The Down Syndrome Association (Singapore) is celebrating their 20th anniversary with a kite flying family carnival this February. The event is a fun-filled kite thematic event open to
everyone - members of public, caregivers, the down syndrome community - and is also a launchpad to kick off the whole year of celebratory activities for Down Syndrome in 2016.
When: Saturday, 27 February 2016
Time: 11am to 8pm
Where: Bishan - Ang Mo Kio Park, Grand Lawn 1 (Along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1)
• Be part of the largest human kite formation and help DSA get into the Singapore Book of Records. Registration for the kite formation starts from 3pm on event day.
For Group Registrations, please call the Down Syndrome Association Singapore(DSA) to register by 15th Feb 2016.
• Try your hand in kite making or take part in the kite colouring contest and win some great prizes. Free registration for all.
• Grab a *FREE kite from us and take to the skies with your kite! *While stocks last
• There are games stalls and bouncing castle for the young ones and young at hearts. Several community groups will be contributing via the game stalls, such as Uncle Ringo, a group of Liverpool fans and some schools.
• For the food fans – be sure to check out our many food stalls manned by our talented Home Chefs from SGeatwithus, Chefs from Singapore Chefs Association and all-time favourite Old Chang Kee, will certainly delight your taste buds.
• Bring your picnic mats and have a picnic with your loved ones under the stars while you catch the LED kites soar up the sky, by Singapore Kite Association.
• Purchase carnival coupons and help DSA's fundraising efforts! Coupons sales start from 1 February and can be purchased from DSA (contact Andrew/Lynette at 6500 9321).
Coupons can also be purchased from the coupon booth at the carnival.
• Sign up to be a volunteer at the event by 23rd February 2016.
For more details of the event, volunteering at the event, group registrations or sale of the carnival coupons, please contact DSA (S) at 6500 9321 (Andrew / Lynette).